Limitless Potential for Professional Growth
At Silega, we know that your day job is just one part of your life
We want to help you be the best consultant, marketer, or professional you can be. We nurture a culture of inclusion, creativity, and respect, even after normal working hours. We take advantage of technology that enables employees all over the globe to connect, share their knowledge, and better themselves in ways you won’t find anywhere else.
In addition to working in an open, friendly, collaborative environment with cutting-edge technologies, you’ll enjoy exclusive benefits that allow you to expand your career, clear your head, and be more productive overall.
Silega’s successes, together with our goals for the future, create exciting career opportunities for a select group of smart, humble, and results-oriented people. If you fit that description, we’d like to meet you.
Silega is currently recruiting:
Locations: Concord, California USA – 1 open position
The Senior Trainer’s primary responsibility is to facilitate and consult on a variety of tailored, experiential, and advanced skills-development training programs, and to ensure that audiences are educated and provided with the appropriate knowledge-building, skill-practice, and application of content required to perform their jobs. This includes participants at the new hire and executive levels of the organization.
- Facilitates a variety of tailored, experiential, and advanced training programs primarily to clients, intact teams, and executive levels. Incorporates examples appropriate to an audience comprised of multiple business units and levels of experience. Meets client’s objectives by strategically applying advanced facilitation skills to complex performance solutions.
- Should be able to provide examples from personal experience to drive program effectiveness and build credibility with audiences.
- Leads meetings with senior-level business partners to further define identified needs. Works independently or with others to conduct audience analysis and diagnosis of needs, and identifies and implements the appropriate solution.
- Builds effective working relationships with associates, managers, directors, VPs/executives, clients, and vendors throughout the customer’s organization.
- Collaborates with the Sales Manager to deliver highly complex trainings from beginning to end. Demonstrates expert project management skills (scoping, project planning, stakeholder involvement, etc).
- Drives strategy to identify appropriate business measures in conjunction with performance outcomes. Partners with businesses to collect and analyze data.
- Performs in-depth content analysis on information that crosses multiple lines of business.
- Demonstrates an understanding of overall customer industry goals and provides context in the classroom.
- Leads in the use of technologies or technology-based solutions to maximize operational efficiency.
- 7-10 years of training facilitation and experience in a corporate setting
- 3-5 years of management experience
- Advanced level English
- In-depth knowledge of instructional design, development processes, strategies, delivery, and evaluation methods
- In-depth knowledge of experiential learning and transfer of training
- Demonstrated communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in the service industry preferred
- 30% travel expected
- Organizational skills: the ability to coordinate multiple tasks across multiple business channels with tight time constraints
If you are interested in any position listed here please contact us (jobs at silega.com) specifying the position you are applying for and attaching your professional resume.
Silega guarantees the confidentiality of all applicants.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.